Sunday, April 5, 2009

That Shoot I was Talking About

Hey Kaylene, this is that shoot I was telling you about. Can't remember which Blog it came from, but I guess it's originally from Vogue...

It's a little out of order...





One day I will have to post photographic evidence that my father is (related to) Karl Lagerfeld... Truly. 



Anyway, I loved it, and wanted to share. Cutest Alice ever. And designer cameos! Way better than my picture book version...

Good Night! Happy Viewing!
Centine.

3 comments:

  1. Awww....Viktor & Rolf are so cute. I love them. I can totally see Andrew standing next to them. Viktor, Rolf & Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh i love the photos so fantasyish!
    XXOXO
    Libby
    www.fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I favorite Vogue editorial to date!! I protect this issue with my life ahhah

    -fashion on edge..

    ReplyDelete