Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pulling Shapes

I admit that colouring my hair is something of a hobby of mine. I love the smell (like permanent markers, glue, petrol, vodka) and afterwards my locks feel oh so very soft. 

Last time I indulged in a bit of Garnier attention, my hair pulled some fun shapes. With the really thick cream, hair becomes like a pot of play doh plonked on top of the skull. I've lost many productive hours making mohawks, asymmetrical cones and curls out of my hair.

I don't know why, but i liked this shape in particular. There is a lot of extra volume up top, and only a thin, shapely tendril tumbling out. I thought it rather dainty. (Gosh, I've never admitted how much I think about this. It's rather embarrassing! Feel like a bit of a w&nker...)
This morning, I thought I would try to replicate the look, using only hairspray and good thoughts. Please excuse my hard-core case of bleary eye. Didn't get all that much sleep due to a desperate desire to have both a social life and a university degree.
And a very long black ribbon to try to "daint" it a bit... 

"hmmm"

Love love,
Centine.

No comments:

Post a Comment