Sunday, March 22, 2009

North Gong Beach

rydges.com

The greatest thing about living in Wollongong are the beaches. It truly is the only place to hang out, study, eat lunch, drink beer, to do anything really. 

These pictures don't really do it justice. Sometimes I have to pinch myself as a reminder of how lucky we are to live just five minutes away from the waves.


All good Wollongong-ers have a sizeable collection of bikinis/board shorts. My friend Cory describes his board shorts as "Mardi Gras Bulous" (pronounced like fabulous). My own green/pink/blue etc bikini is truly a colour assault on the eye. Not a great photo, but suffice to say that i lurve them.


Other necessary items include the beach dress and bag. Please note the chain on my kick-ass oil-spill aviators. It's only a matter of time, people, trust me on this one...

Loving you from the Sand,
Centine.

3 comments:

  1. I'm big on chained glasses and sunglasses too. They're old-some (that's an aged awesome).

    ReplyDelete
  2. groaaaan, i am SO jealous of your beaches.

    ReplyDelete