Sunday, February 22, 2009

Twilight Sucks Ass

I am aware this next comment will piss off almost every female currently alive (maybe even Kaylene) but I honestly thought "Twilight" was the worst movie I have ever seen in my LIFE. No, that's not true; "Runaway Bride" was worse, but "Twilight" was up there...

The weird thing is that since seeing that visual onslaught I cannot stop thinking about these tough-ass lumberjack boots Bella wears in one scene. And I want them. For my own. To have and to hold. For eternity. 

Twitter.com

Look how comfy they look! Sheep-skin lined! And how cute are they over jeans?
Screen Grabs from Twitter.com


Sorry about the dodgy quality here. I think these were actually taken by a extremely dedicated fan sneaking onto set with a phone-camera. If only they had zoomed in on the boots...

sorel.com

I quite like these guys. Nice and tough, comfortable, perfect for a lil' stomp in the snow.

And I think Proenze Schouler is feeling it to. Check out these boots from Fall '09.  


style.com

Don't they just give you warm fuzzies? I'm feeling hot chocolates, woollen hats, rosy cheeks. Oooo, I can't wait for winter!!!



Anyway, I am now off to chop down nature. 
That is all.

Love love,
Centine.

No comments:

Post a Comment