Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Touch me I'm sick! No really...I am.

I found this awesome suede and leather top the other day, it's kinda big and boxy (being leather), but i can see lots of potential  for it.
Such a rich blue!
And great subtle details too.
Who is that strange man behind me interrupting my attempt at a serious photo, you ask? Well that would be the one and only Lax Charisma (my fiancé) in his jim jams. He was disappointed that he's never featured in the blog, only mentioned in passing like a mythic character. 

-Love Kaylene

Oh....and you simply must listen to this Rolling Stones song, "Emotional Rescue". I love it when the stones do disco. This is the shorter version, but it has a much less epileptic fit-inducing video clip than the full length version.

1 comment:

  1. Lax looks like one of the Mario Brothers from those computer games. And very short.

    Cute photo.
    : )

    ReplyDelete