Saturday, May 16, 2009

Centurian

This Weekend, in about 7 hours actually, I will be participating in my first Centurian (One shot of beer every minute for one hundred minutes. So about 12 beers in an hour and forty). I feel that as this Centurian is pretty much my name, I'm going to OWN this evening. Watch out, Wollongong, it's Centine like you've never seen her before! 

Tomorrow, on the other hand, is a very different story. It is unlikely that I'll be raising my virtual head here for a few days. Therefore, I've uploaded this happy little video from when Kaylene and I went to see Kylie Minogue at the start of this year.


Hope you don't miss me too much
(bwa ha ha, what a wanker)
Love love,
Centine.

p.s. Wish me luck!
p.p.s. If you're out tonight, come to the Harp!

1 comment:

  1. this has nothing to do with anything. boring

    ReplyDelete